Institutional Social Responsibility Cell (ISR)
ISR Cell is one of the mainstays of School of Arts and Science (SAS). We as an institution believe that our role involves something more than simply imparting knowledge and skills to the students. As an active agent of social change, SAS takes on voluntary actions in the creation of a culture of social responsibility in society through a myriad of activities that address both own competitive interests & the welfare of the society.
Objectives of the Cell
- To promote social learning among the students and faculties of the Institution.
- To ensure Leadership, Community and Team Building Skills in students.
- By providing civil education, creates the health enrichment of community.
- To generate sensibility for challenges in society.
- To spread awareness for social responsibility.
The following committees constitute the ISR cell:
- NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS)
- RRC-RED RIBBON CLUB
- ECO GREEN CLUB (EGC)